My Words

Thursday, May 20, 2004

The day I began

I should be starting dinner. The water is boiling away, waiting for the pasta to give it a purpose. But I am writing. It feels good to get some words down. Words are so neat and tidy. They have a beginning, an end, a structure. An uncluttered world of clean black curves and lines. I like the simplicity of them. The power they have to communicate the simple and the sophisticated. I will go to the pasta now. My writing fix is satisfied for the moment.

1 Comments:

  • At February 22, 2006 at 2:36 PM, Blogger Alotta Errata said…

    Words are amazing. They are the passport to understanding. We have so many words for so many things, and it is amazing how one little letter can change everything.

    Sometimes I think it would be wonderful if I knew all the words there were to know.. think of the things I could think of... things that could only be thought of with those words.

    Then again, that might become terribly complicated.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home